When it needs to Wisdom Tooth Removal Sometimes there may not be room in your mouth for your wisdom teeth and, as they start to push against the teeth already there or may start to come through at an angle at the ages of 17. When this happens, you might feel some pain or discomfort, so the best thing to do is to visit a dentist nearby. The dentist may take an x-ray of your mouth to check for tooth decay – or if – your impacted wisdom tooth is coming through. From this, they will be able to make a judgment on whether or not to take them out, and how easy or difficult it might be.
Wisdom teeth are the last of the permanent teeth to appear. They are the third molars and erupt anytime between the ages of 16 and 25 yrs. When they erupt normally just like the other molars, there is usually never any problem.
So, it comes either forward/back word/ in sleeping position so that it causes
• Angular growth in the back of the mouth
• Angular growth next to the second molar
• Grown lying down in the jaw bone
• Trapping inside the jaw bone
Impacted wisdom teeth if not extracted eventually can cause the following problems:
• Persistent pain
• Periodontal disease or gum disease infection of the gums
• Food and debris are trapped at the back
• Decay of partially appeared tooth
• Damage to adjacent tooth and bone
• Cyst or fluid-sac formations surrounding the wisdom tooth
• Problematic orthodontic treatments which may require straightening of other teeth
It is always better to 𝐖𝐢𝐬𝐝𝐨𝐦 𝐓𝐨𝐨𝐭𝐡 𝐑𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐯𝐚𝐥 which is not in normal position before even the pain starts as a preventive measure.